This role is 50% Accounts Payable, 25% Collections/Receivables and 25% general accounting tasks.
- Process expense reports, W-9’s and resolving all vendor issues
- Process checks
- Research and trace transactions to resolve outstanding account discrepancies
- Carries out basic monthly vendor statement reconciliations
- Assist in managing billing and reconciliation process to ensure accurate invoices are sent and paid in a timely fashion
- Support the Controller and Staff Accountant by completing administrative and clerical tasks
- Ability to collect on complex customer accounts; ability to influence customers to pay outstanding account balances
- Submit daily bank deposit and apply payments to client accounts
- General participation in month-end and year-end closings
- Processing additions and maintenance of fixed assets following capitalization and disposal guidelines
- Process monthly credit card account reconciliation
- Prepare monthly sales and use tax filings
- Manage monthly lease and utility payments
- Maintain monthly prepaid transactions
- Contribute ideas for improving the efficiency of accounting processes
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Previous collections experience
- General Accounting background
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting systems to be able to issue reports and provide necessary data to management
- QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel experience necessary
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.