Mechanic Assistant (NV)
Job specifics: 1st shift; 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM - Sunday - Thursday
Pay aprox: $17.00 HR
Global Aviation Services, a leader in Ground Service Equipment maintenance, is seeking a Full-Time Mechanic's Assistant at its Las Vegas Airport (LAS) shop. This position comes with full- time benefits. Schedule is 5AM to 1:30 PM, Sunday - Thursday. Pay is $17/hr. This position does not involve servicing aircraft.
- Assist senior mechanics with scheduled preventative maintenance inspections and unscheduled repairs, air and hydraulic brake repairs, tire repairs, warranty procedures
- Perform minor repairs and simple tasks on equipment
- Clean shop restrooms and break area
- Prepare and maintain records/reports
- Pick up and deliver equipment to customers
- Assist in loading and unloading equipment, machinery and materials
- Order and pick up parts and supplies as needed
- Keep parts and supplies organized and inventoried
- Intermediate computer skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Must pass a 10 year background check
- Ability to work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays
- Possess a basic set of hand tools including a toolbox
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.