Corporate Recruiter (MN)
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
Global Aviation Services, a leader in Ground Service Equipment maintenance, is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join its Eagan headquarter operations.
As a recruiter, these are the activities that you'll perform to ensure Global Aviation Services attracts and retains talent that will continually drive the vision to "Be The Maintenance Service Provider of Choice In Every Location We Do Business."
- Work with internal team and hiring managers to assist with recruitment efforts
- Assist with both external and internal hiring efforts
- Assist in the development of a recruitment strategy
- Identify and source appropriate talent for current skilled trade positions within the organization
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, and offers
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and company culture
- Use social media, job boards, Internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open jobs
- Develop technical college recruiting programs
- Participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Use applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to onboarding
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process
- Minimum 3 years recruiting experience
- Prior experience with recruiting for skilled trade positions preferred
- H.S. Education or equivalent
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.