Field Administrative Clerk
- Track and manage work orders via a Computerized Maintenance Management System of assigned stations.
- Record all work order information as completed into the CMMS system ensuring all records are complete and correct
- Support accounting in processing, placing and tracking all receipts for all required parts and equipment
- Ensure all work performance performed by the field for service calls, work requests, and PM services performed at the stations is captured.
- Receive, analyze, assign and update/follow up on work orders.
- Create reports from the Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Create and update preventive maintenance schedules.
- May be asked to participate in the planning and coordination of labor, parts, material, and equipment access.
- Education and Certification
- High school diploma
- One to two years of relevant work experience.
- Data entry experience
- Competent with Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel.
Job Type: Full-time
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.