2nd shift, Journeyman Electrician (MN)
- Install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, stationary and power equipment, components of machinery and equipment following electrical code, manuals, specifications, schematics, and blueprints.
- Install and repair control and distribution apparatus, including motors, relays, switches, thermostats, circuit-breaker panels, etc.
- Install and connect power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus for machines and equipment in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
- Diagnose and resolve problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment using testing instruments and equipment.
- Test continuity of circuits to ensure compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical. • Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used. • Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Pass background and drug test
- Valid driver’s license and pass a Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Work in a garage or outside on shop grounds or elsewhere on the airfield
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.