Maintenance Technicians perform all routine and non-routine maintenance on passenger loading bridges, baggage conveyor systems for customers in the commercial airline industry.
- The technician is also responsible for Baggage Conveyor Systems including routine and non-routine maintenance on gearboxes, bearings and shafts, roller replacements, belt re-lacing and belts replacements.
- Staff baggage handling system (BHS) control rooms as well as reconciling bag jams to keep BHS flowing.
- The Technician updates paper and electronic records in connection with maintenance performed.
- Electrical knowledge preferred
- Controls background preferred
- Drug test and criminal background check
- Valid driver’s license and pass a Motor Vehicle Record check
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Work in a garage or outside on shop grounds or elsewhere on the airfield
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and additional shifts as assigned
Global Aviation Services, LLC is an equal opportunity and proud employer of employees from diverse backgrounds.
All qualified applications will receive equal consideration for open positions. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of their status as a veteran, minority, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other legally protected status in any position for which the employee or applicant for employment is qualified and is able to perform.