Our business operating philosophy…
Our efforts at Global Aviation were founded on and continue to be based on three uncompromising principles:
(1) Hire Great People: Through great people, we strive to provide the best customer service we can as a leading aviation ground support equipment maintenance provider.
(2) Provide Exceptional Service at a Fair Price: We ensure exceptional service through Quality Assurance and Customer Feedback, and we go about our business earning our customers’ trust one job at a time.
(3) A Deep Commitment to Integrity: We have a deep commitment to integrity in everything we do. Integrity with our customers, with our employees and our vendors ensure they continue working with Global Aviation without reservation.
We are dedicated to supporting the daily operational performance of our customers through the quality and integrity of our maintenance programs. And through that dedication, we provide consistent reliable service at a fair price. Guaranteed.
MORE ABOUT BRAD OSBORN…
- He’s been CEO of Global Aviation Services since 2007 and has over 30 years in the aviation industry.
- He began his career in airline industry with Minneapolis-based Mesaba Airlines.
- Brad held various positions in his 23-year tenure at Mesaba, most notably 10 years as Hub Director overseeing operations at its hub in Minneapolis and six years as Director of Corporate Services overseeing non-aircraft purchasing, properties and facilities for the airline.